“Who killed L. Ron Hubbard?” – the book never been written by Robert Vaughn Young

Robert Vaughn Young

Robert Vaughn Young

Robert Vaughn Young (April 23, 1938 – June 15, 2003) also known under the initials RVY, was 20 years on high posts, among other things in the Guardian Office and reported after his exit over the internals.

This posting of Robert Vaughn Young ofSeptember 2, 1998, Andreas Gross added notes on footnotes to clarify the case. You can hover with the curser over the footnote and an info bubble with the footnote does appear, so you do not have to scroll up and down.


Sherman D. Lenske

Sherman D. Lenske

When Hubbard died1)I doubt, above all, that this is all about LRH’s body, which is being treated here. RVY did not know LRH personally, since he was only in Scientology since 1974, two years after LRH’s arrest. Possibly, this was the body of his doppelganger, everything changed. (duh) I2)Robert Vaughn Young went to the death site (his ranch at Creston, near San Luis Obispo CA) that night along with David Miscavige and some attorneys3)Sherman D. Lenske, John G. Peterson und Earl C. Cooley. Since none of us – including Miscavige – had ever been there, we were met at a restaurant by Pat Broeker who took us to the ranch. We arrived at perhaps 4 a.m. (Hubbard was found dead at about 8 p.m. I was told at 10. We left LA at perhaps 1 a.m. I wasn’t always watching the clock, given the circumstances.)

Earl C. Cooley

Earl C. Cooley

What’s amusing in the cult’s attempt to DA me is their saying that I went to the ranch along with some gardeners and cooks. Right. Gardeners and cooks were the first to be rushed up that night, before the authorities were called or the body taken away. ROFL! Don’t you just love these guys!

Creston was where the story was put together that he had moved on to the next level of research, or however it was worded, when it was announced at the Palladium and to the world. The event was so carefully constructed that no one noticed that something essential was missing, but Ill get to that in a moment. But during the event, I stayed at the ranch to deal with any media who might show up or call. None did and less than 48 hours later, the Challenger space shuttle4)The Challenger misfortune was interesting on 28th January 1986: – also interesting that the astronauts who were alleged to have died thereafter are almost all of them alive: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/04/30/are-the-crew-members-of-1986-space-shuttle-challenger-still-alive/ blew up, bumping news of his death and any serious questions from the media. I was monitoring the TV news via a satellite dish and watched it happen and reported it. While the rest of the world was in shock, DM was happy because we had been bumped from the news5)Should that be the deeper reason why the Challenger misfortune was created as a fake news? The falsification of this accident has already been reported by many, but here we have, IMHO for the first time a possible reason for this. But that is how one comes to view the world at that echelon.


I later moved to another ranch Hubbard owned, at Newberry Springs, east of Barstow CA and stayed there for a couple of months. Hubbard never visited it (it was merely a fallback location for him) and I never did see that anyone learned about this one, even the media. I guess they were all hung up on the Creston property, near San Luis Obispo, where he died.

The most lasting benefit of my stay at Newberry was that that was where I stopped smoking. One day DM, Mitoff, Pat Broeker, Mike Eldridge and I were sitting around and we all agreed to stop smoking, although Broeker was the only non-smoker. Mitoff had a horrible time of it. He ended up on Skoal Bandits, spitting disgustingly into a bucket while driving back and forth to LA, and also addicting me to the little cusses. In the end, I was the only one who stopped, making me wish we had put some money in a pool.

In the months I spent between the Creston and Newberry ranches, Pat and I became good friends. He had been Hubbard’s closest and most trusted aide and confident for those final years6)And we are supposed to believe that LRH has not surrounded himself with an auditor in his lonely last 8 years, but only with two housekeepers Pat & Annie Broeker and a physician Dr. Denk, who should treat Hubbard psychiatrically? It is interesting that Pat Broeker has only been to meet with “LRH” since the middle of the 1970s: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Broeker – I notice that all these old timers, which worked together with “LRH” to have known him “personally”, had only been introduced to “him” since 1973 at the earliest. Scientologists and friends, who knew LRH before his arrest in 1972, did not seem to have gotten into contact any more. This would be a way to protect the Doppelganger from detection, because each later “LRH”-associate naturally had no possibilities to compare and so can easily be deceived. RVY also knows “LRH” only since 1974. With what I already knew about Hubbard, Pat and I had the greatest talks. Sometimes Pat and I were the only ones at the ranch, so we eould chat while moving horses or going to town to shop. I began to learn about the life Hubbard had lead while in hiding for those last years, moving between towns in the Bluebird bus and finally settling down in Creston. (BTIAS)


Meanwhile, a power struggle was brewing to see who would take control of Scientology and Newberry was the place where many of the discussions occurred while DM stayed either in LA or in Hemet. (Jesse will have something to say about that someday because he was seriously involved in the ensuing explosion.) It would result in a number of people fleeing (such as Jesse) or going to the RPF (such as me).

A key element in the power struggle was Hubbard’s last message to the rank-and-file.


Those who were in the cult back in 1986-87 will remember this incident. It was a message from Hubbard that was issued as a Sea Org directive. It said goodbye, wishing them well and establishing a new rank/position called Loyal Officer or LO. (The term is taken from OT3.) Pat was to be the LO1 and his wife Annie was to be LO2 and it basically turned the management of the Sea Org over to them. And since the SO ran Scientology, that meant they were at the top of the heap7)RVY does not mention this important outpoint: LRH appoints his two domestic staff as the top leader of Scientology, who have no auditor training and are not trained executives. One would expect a Class XII fully trained OEC and FEBC the choice of LRH. Not the Broekers, not David Miscavige, who is also without any OEC- or Auditor-training. DM was not mentioned in the directive. It was later was issued to all staff – with DM’s approval and authority – reduced in size and put in a small frame with a photo of Hubbard for the desk of every staff member.

In the meantime, Pat began to slowly take control. I would often get phone calls from him. He would never identify himself on the phone, going back to his years of tight security, but merely would say, “Hi, it’s me.”

I won’t try to give the details of the ensuing power struggle because I was in LA and it was happened at Creston, Newberry and Hemet. (I leave it to Jesse, who was there.) But the outcome was that Miscavige won. And typical of any political coup, there was a sudden purge as he consolidated his power. Anyone DM thought might be a friend of Broeker’s who would pose a threat were sent to Scientology’s equivalent of Lubayanka Prison or Siberia: the RPF, so I went. For 16 months and three escape attempts.

Now here is where it gets interesting, folks.


While I was on the RPF, a directive came out from Miscavige saying the supposed final message from Hubbard that named Broeker was a forgery by Broeker and it was being canceled.


That same day, Annie Broeker appeared on the RPF. This was not the Annie I had come to know. What stumbled into the RPF was a completely broken person. She was pale and hollow and her eyes were empty. There was no mistaking it. She had been broken and only now was she being thrown away into the trash heap called the RPF. Even then, she was kept under guard, just to be sure.


With the cancellation of the message from Hubbard, there were now two vital things missing that were 100% Hubbard and 100% standard tech and yet no one seemed to notice or, if they did, no one dared to remark on it. But then, as Hubbard correctly pointed out, the hardest thing to notice is the thing that is omitted.

What was now missing was (1) something from Hubbard to all Scientologists saying goodbye and what he was doing and (2) something that passed his hat, which is one of the most basic tenets in the organization. They had been missing at the event announcing his death but with the cancellation by Miscavige, they were missing more than ever8)There is still much more missing !!! If, according to Miscavige, the Broekers were deceivers, to whom counterfeits of LRH writings have been proved, RTC has since then faced a much greater problem: for then the validity of all LRH issues and revisions has to be questioned since 1978. For all these changes in the tech and policies have entered the church through the Broeker-Miscavige line. Presumably, Broeker will justify himself that Miscavige is the deceiver. However, no matter who is the culprit, the communication line from “LRH” to Broeker and Miscavige in to the church is beyond any credibility, since you have to reckon with every cheeky falsification, not only that of the LRH successor. And my further studies here on the website about the change of the bridge and the tech give sufficient reason to distrust these changes already from themselves. However even more, facing these mutual allegations of fraud and this war about the leadership of the Church of Scientology. I do not trust either of them, presumably both are fraudsters, who could not agree on the division of their prey..


One does not require much knowledge about L. Ron Hubbard to know that it would be completely unlike him to simply leave – especially if the story about his going off to do more research were true – and not leave a message. So if he HAD left as Scientologists were told, where was the message if the other was a forgery?9)This critique is, of course, true-of-gold and should always be highlighted. In the Basic Staff Hat it is required that each employee not only ensures that he finds a successor, but that he is also responsible for this Job well done. Otherwise it will take him back to the old post. And, of course, if LRH had not been arrested in 1972 and had the chance to do so, LRH would have made a clear follow-up, and would incorporate the successor until the Scientology Church was in the best hands. His son Quentin, Class XII was the first choice. That’s why he had to die 1976. And his wife would certainly have kept the task of Guardian to secure Scientology. But Miscavige has disempowered her and set her apart. How can you trust him since?

But perhaps more importantly, where was the hat turnover? I don’t mean the volumes of policies and bulletins. I mean something that says, I hereby appoint Joe Blow to take over as… Would Hubbard leave the planet and not pass on the command? Hardly.

Or let’s put it in one of the most basic tenets from Hubbard: if it isn’t written, it isn’t true.

(Note: Hubbard’s will was hardly a Scientology hat turnover and has not been issued to the rank and file as policy.)

So the question became (to those of us who wondered), if the LO directive was a forgery, where was the real one? Where were Hubbard’s wishes IN WRITING?


Of course, DM never provided anything and no one was willing to ask and risk being sent to the RPF with the rest of us. He said it was a forgery and that was that. End of discussion.10)Especially in the 1980s DM could not have had the opportunity to do so dictatorially against others alone: it was a whole team of people who took over the orgs. In addition to the “Scientologists”, the lawyers, who have lent “power” to these “top executives” as “commissioners of LRH”. Later it came to light, who was behind this plot: the US government with its agents. See the excellent documentation on this site: http://sc-i-rs-s-ology.com/ – it is all explained here with proof.

The takeover team in the 1980ies

For the rest of my stay in the cult, Pat Broeker was never mentioned because, in the cult, you learn what to not talk about. Pat became what in Orwell’s “1984” is a non-person. He had been written out of history, with anyone who cared (such as me) being sent to the RPF or interrogated (security checked) until they got the point, which meant (per the head on a pike policy) that everyone else got the message.

So without a shred of WRITTEN evidence from Hubbard and by canceling what even DM had first agreed was from Hubbard, Miscavige was now in control while Broeker had disappeared.

Can you say, “coup”?

But hold on! It gets better.


After Stacy and I fled the cult in 1989, I put it all behind me. I simply wanted my life back and the last thing I needed was to think about the cult. They had taken enough of my life without my adding more. But after a couple of years of drying out, Stacy and I were invited to help with some legal cases and this gave us a chance to handle the material that once handled us. We could now read Hubbard and TALK about the material, which is completely forbidden in the cult. It was like back-flushing a radiator and watching what comes out.

I came across a copy of Miscavige’s cancellation of Hubbards final message and I began to kick it around with Stacy. As we talked, I started to comment on the various little oddities, starting with the cancellation itself. I began to remember a few others that I had packed away at the time. We were having a conversation that Sea Org staff could no more do than a loyal Communists might question the a change of power in the Kremlin, and for the same reasons.


In the weeks and months that followed, I couldn’t shake the events surrounding Hubbard’s death and DM’s takeover. Little oddities took on forms like pieces of a jig saw puzzle. I felt like an amnesiac trying to recover his memory yet what was there to recover? I was there at the ranch. I was there when Hubbard’s body was taken out. I was there when the execs were called up the ranch and told to get an event together, but not being told why. I was there when the attorneys reported his death and then scurried to get the body through the coroner. Etc, etc, etc. So what was the problem? Yeah, the next higher level of research story was the sort of pap we used to feed the rank-and-file all the time but it wasn’t as if we LIED to them. (Sort of the way Clinton said he didn’t LEGALLY lie.) We didn’t LEGALLY lie, did we?

Per Hubbard’s policy, they were given an “acceptable truth” because of “the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics.” What that means in plain speak was that there would be panic and disaffection in the ranks if it was thought that Hubbard – the OT of all OTs, of course – was not at cause over life and death. If the tech couldn’t help him, how could it help others? That was the myth that had to be protected at all costs and that was what the story did when his death was announced. It fed the myth that everyone so wanted to believe. (And it kept the money coming in.)


While in the cult, I had done a lot of investigative reporting and some of the best I did was working on some of the CIA’s mind control documents created under the code name MK ULTRA11)Here with MK Ultra, RVY has – apart from the remote viewing story – one of the main reasons why already very early the CIA was to monitor LRH and fight and infiltrate Scientology. When the CIA released them, much was blanked out and working with a team of people hand-selected by Stacy, we went through documents that the media had skipped past because they were so fragmentary and so heavily deleted. In one file, for example, there were receipts for the installation of mufflers on a 1953 Mercury, a tiny battery-powered motor, elevator tickets to the Empire State Building, nose plugs, a receipt for someone to attend a Microscropy convention, etc.

Bit by bit, we struggled to give them meaning until one piece cracked another, like breaking a code. We came up with the experiment and got national news on Operation Big City12)see the Film „Operation Big City“ – U.S. Army/CIA Bio-Weapon Tests on U.S. Citizens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atJtywPC0N0 where bacillus were released (through the mufflers) to test for bacterial warfare. (The elevator tickets were so agents could go up and measure the amount of released bacteria.) It is a story the cult still likes to cite, along with several others I did for them, under my byline in the Freedom rag. Since then, per Orwell, my name has been deleted, of course. Pouring over those heavily deleted CIA documents was how I felt like while I chewed on the oddities around Hubbard’s death, such as nothing in writing from him, Broeker missing, the fact that Denk (Hubbard’s physician at the time of death) had also disappeared, Annie’s appearance and little things that I had seen and learned at the ranch.


And then it hit me. It was what Hubbard calls a blue flash, the sudden insight.

Hubbard didn’t die [a natural death— dmr].

He was killed [murdered— dmr].

I fell back in my chair, completely stunned. In all of the years since 1986, I had never once considered that possibility. Even with my being long out of the cult and directing criticism at various practices and policies, the thought had never crossed my mind that Hubbard might have been killed13)And even less has it ever occurred to him that in the years since LRH’s arrest in 1972, LRH could no longer influence the direction of Scientology or avoid any revision of the tech.

I got a sheet of paper and began to take notes, my heart pounding and my breathing hurried. That nagging feeling had turned into an adrenaline rush that I couldn’t explain.

Who was there at the Creston ranch when Hubbard died?

* Pat Broeker – MIA.

* Annie Broeker – broken, under their control.

* Two Scientology ranch hands. While trusted to work on the ranch, I came to see how much they were kept out of the loop14)Why does he not name the names?.

* Gene Denk – Hubbard’s personal physician. (And mine. Small world.) Denk had disappeared for a year after the death, which was one of those oddities, before returning to his practice up the street from the main Hollywood complex.

End of list, a too-short list so I started to add who went up that night in the three-car caravan that included DM, some attorneys and a couple of us “gardeners and cooks.” Nothing there.

I looked at the list. Pat Broeker was the only possibility, if he was out and alive. For all I knew, he was dead or locked up somewhere and in a mental state that approximated cold oatmeal. There was no middle ground. He wouldn’t have been given a safe back-lines job or I would have heard about it.


So how would I find Pat Broeker, if he was alive. I racked my memory, trying to dig out some clue he might have given me in the months that we were together but I came up with nothing. My tendency to not inquire about a person’s personallife had just sold me short. I didn’t even know what state he was from. Who might? Who would know where he came from or where he was born? I needed some clue to start the search and the problem was the security that Pat used for his job. He had explained to me how any trace of him had been wiped out, to ensure that no one could find Hubbard by finding him. Plus if Pat had escaped or fled, he was skilled enough to hide from any search as that was what he had been doing for years to hide Hubbard from the authorities.

I finally remembered one location he told me about and sent a message there saying that I was trying to reach him but no reply came. After a few months I sent another and waited. The months turned into nearly a year and I basically gave up until one day when the phone rang.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hi,” came a voice. “It’s me.”

I paused, saying nothing.

“Pat?” I finally said with some incredulity. “Is that you?”

“Yeah,” he said, with what I swear was a twinkle in his voice. “How are you?”

What a question!


Let’s jump ahead a few years when I was in a deposition in Denver, in the FACTNet case. The usual goon squad was there, including Mike Rinder, who proudly heads up the criminal Dept. 20 where Scientology’s felons are produced. Rinder was struggling to stay awake in the corner while the cult attorney was going through a list of names, wanting to know if I had spoken with any of them. Rinder’s head was bobbing as the attorney asked monotonously, “Pat Broeker?”

I glanced at Rinder. I had to enjoy this one.

“Yes,” I said.

I couldn’t have gotten a faster reaction with a bucket of water. Rinder jumped awake and looked at me in shock, fear and hatred. I smiled. The questions about my involvement with Broeker were routine, from a list that they asked for each person I named but Broeker wasn’t routine. They soon stopped to take a break. Like the good sock puppet that he is, Rinder dashed out of the room, obviously to call DM. (I so wish I could have watched DM’s face too.) About 15 minutes later, Rinder returned and shoved some questions at the attorney and the depo continued. But little was gained and not one question was asked about what Pat might have told me about Hubbard’s death, if he had at all. They clearly didn’t want it on the record, under oath. I found it amusing, this great powerful cult was so terrified of the subject, not to mention Broeker.

So let me tell you a little bit about Pat: he’s doing fine and his sense of humor has improved. End of a little bit.


Now lets back up a tad, before Pat and I spent several days together, going over old times. I went to San Luis Obispo, the county seat for where Hubbard died. It was there that I got the full coroner’s report from a very friendly deputy sheriff. I poured over the pages and noticed that something called Vistaril15)Vistaril is the product name of Hydroxyzin, more about this here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxyzine, a sedative to keep people quiet. If this had been administered to LRH, then not with his consent! was found in Hubbard’s blood. Since the cause of death was a stroke, I assumed it was a stroke medication so I didn’t bother further. Several days later, I called a physician friend and was going over the documents and the medical language.

“By the way,? I asked casually, “what’s Vistaril?”

“A psychiatric tranquilizer,” he answered matter-of-factly.

I nearly dropped the phone.

“Excuse me,” I said in near-shock, “but what did you say?”

“Vistaril is a psychiatric tranquilizer, usually injected through the buttocks.”

I flipped to the document where the Coroner had examined Hubbard’s body. I read it to my friend, about the needle puncture wounds found on the left buttock, under a band-aid. “Could that be the Vistaril shots,” I asked.

“Probably,” he said. “That’s where they are usually given.”

I looked at the Coroner’s report and the blood sample report.

Holy shit, I said to myself, in my best French. Holy fucking shit.


I pulled out another document, signed by Hubbard. It prohibited any autopsy of his body on religious grounds16)hah! Yes, totally absurd! Why should Scientologists not want an autopsy, on the contrary: I have asked in my will for an autopsy to be made even without any suspicion, to make sure that any murder does not stay undetected. We Scientologists have no piety about the corpse, which is only MEST. Every Scientologist should therefore immediately recognize this document as a fake. Why should LRH use a will to prevent a possible murder from being revealed? Totally absurd!, which was legally binding on officials. DM and attorney Earle Cooley had shoved it at the coroner to stop him, leaving him to take only blood samples, which turned up the Vistaril.


So, I thought, L. Ron Hubbard, the man who fought psychiatry since 1950 and who railed against the dangers of any psychiatric drugs had died with them in his brain while signing a new last will17)So the testament is immediately questioned, and the spotlight of attention immediately is directed at the people who instigate something like this and profit from the will: the new rulers!.

Plus even the coroner was suspicious of the will as it had been signed by Hubbard just before he died. Coincidences like that tend to make coroner’s worry. (I wonder what the coroner would have thought had he known that Denk was gambling at Lake Tahoe18)gambling is not a “very typical occupation for Scientologists” – rather an indicator to hostile agents who have gained access to unlimited resources. Miscavige has also liked to gamble with Dr. Denk when Hubbard had his stroke, as several people can attest. The impression the coroner had was that Denk was “in attendence” with Hubbard not only at death but was there at the stroke19)Another reason to doubt the whole story: LRH would have asked for a high-classed auditor if he were ill and not first and only after a medical doctor. Here the Doppelganger is clearly disposed of, having stayed at the ranch for months. Hmmm….)

I fell back in my chair, trying to catch my breath.


Okay, I said to myself, lets see if we understand this. Hubbard signs a will while on the psychiatric tranquilizer Vistaril and then dies. The coroner cannot conduct an autopsy because Hubbard also signed a paper (also while on Vistaril?) prohibiting an autopsy on religious grounds. The Scientologist doctor who was in attendance (except when he went to Lake Tahoe and Hubbard had the stroke) signs the death certificate as the physician attending to Hubbard and then disappears for a year. Then even though David Miscavige has nothing else in writing from Hubbard, he cancels Hubbard’s last message and hat transfer to trusted aide Broeker and ousts Broeker, who disappears while his wife is turned into a compliant vegetable, leaving DM in charge.

Nope, nothing wrong here, I facetiously thought. No outpoints, borrowing Hubbard’s word for oddities.

I had to take a walk.


I don’t know when it was but I clearly remember a particular moment when I sat down at my computer keyboard. I am one of those writers who needs either the opening words of the article or a working title in order to really start. I had a working title, not for an article, but a book, and I typed it out. Then I leaned back in my chair, took a deep breath and read it. It said, “Who Killed L. Ron Hubbard?”20)The main question is not primarily “Who” but above all “When was LRH withdrawn from the control of Scientology?” – and this is not only of historical or criminal importance, but throws a light on the fact that Scientology was already infiltrated in the early 1970s and increasingly taken over, and the Tech & Policy has been revised and rewritten.

I leaned back and my eyes roamed over each word and letter. I took in the question and then the words and letters and back to the question. I even digested the tiny pixels on the screen, as if I hoped the answer would leap from the phosphorescence but nothing changed but the black cursor blinking at me, almost mocking my effort. Yes, I thought, it is a pretentious question but it was the one I had to try to answer, if there was an answer.

Then I had the exact moment for the opening words. It was on the night that Terri Gamboa – former Executive Director of Author Services, Inc. and now out of Scientology – called me to DM’s office where I was told that Hubbard had died and that I would be going to his ranch.


I leaned towards the keyboard and began to write. To my amazement, the words and the scene poured out effortlessly. I wasn’t striving for literature. I merely had to capture the scene.

As the cursor flitted across the screen, I began to remember how it happened that night and into the days that followed. There was more that I needed to remember but for now, this would do. Let it roll, I told myself. Let it roll. It was as if I was regaining myself.

Perhaps six or so hours later, I finally stopped, exhausted and sufficiently satisfied for the moment. But even then, I found it difficult to sleep as my mind kept returning to the ranch, Broeker, DM, the RPF, the Challenger disaster, Newberry, the ambulance taking away his body. I was searching for pieces of a puzzle that had no comprehension.

And how could I possibly answer the question?

-from a post by Robert Vaughn Young (writer@eskimo.com) —

The police files and the corpse

Hubbard died on 24 January 1986 at 8 pm.
Now, however, by no means they informed police about that.
It was not until the next morning that a mortuary was called and ordered to pick up the corpse.
What had happened in the meantime, Robert Vaughn Young described above.
Only the owner of this mortuary informed the police and the Coroner, who is responsible for the determination of unclear causes of death.
It had been hoped that Hubbard’s house doctor – who was actually living with Hubbard – would be able to issue the death certificate inconspicuously.
The authorities drew suspicions when they heard of a testament that had just been made shortly before.
They therefore wanted to carry out the usual opening of the corpse.
This was prevented with a “religious explanation” that Hubbard had allegedly signed the day before. Content: The prohibition of the autopsy,
This would not have helped much if the authorities knew that the present David Miscavige (today’s chief of the organization) was able to imitate the signature of L. Ron Hubbard perfectly, and had already done so, cf. Jesse Prince in the Interview with Lawrence Wollersheim. See on page 94 of this document:


However, those present could not prevent the examination of the blood and therefore also approved it.
Hubbard’s physician then accompanied the coroner to the laboratory, where the blood was examined.
Surprising result of blood tests:
The world’s loudest fighter against psychiatric drugs was drugged by them.

The death certificate shows that Hubbards body was burnt the same day.
No one of Hubbard’s family seems to have been there21)And this is the biggest outpoint in the determination of the LRH identity: Instead of – as usual – to gather and ask the relatives about the corpse – his wife, his daughters – so that they can identify the body, the identity is “confirmed” by “complicated” and elaborately fingerprints. Which of course only works if government agencies like the FBI are not involved in the plot. Because in that case – which has unfortunately been so since CoIntelPro – one must assume that the FBI covers the identity theft on the part of US agents and is willing to issue fake data.
Although Hubbard was married, the couple had long been separated and his wife was living in Los Angeles.
But this is hardly 200 miles away from San Luis Obispo22) MSH would, of course, have been immediately come to identify her husband, she probably had not seen him since 1973 and would certainly have made sure whether her husband has died here. Why was this avoided? This is the normal method.

The autopsy ban

Hubbard died on 24 January 1986 at 8 pm.
On January 20, 1986, Hubbard issued an autopsy ban.
Witness of this process:
1. Patrick D. Broeker, Star Route Creston, Creston, Ca. 93432
2. Anne M.Broeker, Star Route Creston, Creston, Ca. 93432
3. Stephen J. Pfauth, Star Route Creston, Creston, Ca. 93432

Finally please read the coroners report:

Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *